One year on and memorials to The Man are everywhere. Time to:
- turn to the poetry anthology, A Luxury We Cannot Afford, edited by Joshua Ip and Christine Chia
- reread Gwee li Sui's poem about Ah Kong
- visit the Royston Tan curated video installation 'A Moment of Unity'
- buy Left-Right, a new photo book put together by Geraldine Kang & Kenneth Tay.
'A record of our complicities and anxieties surrounding Singapore's image factory.'
- look again at my four photo stories on LKY's passing taken last March with some favourite images shown below