Speakeasy #25 was held on 12 Feb 2016 at Artistry in front of a warm and boisterous (now paying but its worth it) audience and featured a range of traditional, pop, contemporary, queer, and #SGLit poetry selected by the following talented poets/writers/impresarios/wannabe Lotharios/flaneurs/etc.
- Jennifer Champion: Kiki Dimoula's "Diabolical Coincidence", Andrea Gibson's "Love Poem"
- Stephanie Ye: Carol Ann Duffy's "Death of a Teacher", Eric Low's "An Assumption of Light and Motion" and Hemingway killing a beloved cat
- Sean Tobin: Cyril Wong's "Zero Child Policy" and Yong Shu Hoong
- Joshua Ip: Ann Ang's "Valentine for your Hair", Benzie Dio's "Stamford road" and Cheryl Julia Lee's "How We Make Love"
- Jason Wee: Carl Phillips and Sean Tobin
- Mrigaa Sethi: Audre Lorde, Joan Larkin and other lesbian poets
- David Wong: Jack Herbert, Ruth Stone and Yousuf Komunyakaa
- Richard Angus Whitehead: a Shakespeare sonnet, Chaucer's Squire and Bob Dylan introduced by tales of dubious antics from 1978 Cambridge
- Christine Chia: Cyril Wong Boats, Elisabeth Jennings, Elisabeth Bishop and others
- Verena Tay: a Shakespearen sonnet, John Donne & a very sassy, The Owl & The Pussycat
- Lucas Ho: 14 year old Charlotte and Thom Gunn
- Becca D’Bus: as ever delicious and decadent, argued with herself over the boy being mine, and told us very clearly that children are our future.
More images from Speakeasy's past: