Jon Gresham was born in England, grew up in Australia and has lived in Singapore and Thailand for the last 14 years.
Jon is also a Director and Treasurer of the Singaporean literary community, Sing Lit Station.
His writing has appeared in Esquire Singapore, various anthologies and literary journals including In Transit: An Anthology from Singapore on Airports and air Travel, From The Belly Of The Cat, Eastern Heathens, the mono-titular anthology Coast, Quarterly Literary Review Singapore, Ceriph and the flash fiction collections Twenty Four Flavours: Sushi, Century Egg, Chicken Rice & Dolphin Meat.
He also takes photos and blogs at www.igloomelts.com
- LocalBooks.SG Review, September 2016
- Lion City Lit: Guest Post, Asian Books Blog Sept 2015
- Expat Living Singapore Oct 2015
- Singapore Bookshelf, The Straits Times July 2015
Awards, Mentions & Other
- Images in Left to Right, edited and published by Geraldine Kang and Kenneth Tay, April 2016
- Epigram Books Collection of Best New Singaporean Short Stories Vol 2, Honourable Mention, Nov 2015
- Top 10 Finalist, Mont Blanc X Esquire Singapore, The Esquire Fiction Writer Project, "Exploring New Heights" June 2015
- Cover image for IgnitED, provider of multi-media issues education resources
- Images based on Yeats' poem "Aedh Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven" featured in the leading poetry journal, Softblow
- Images from Speakeasy #16 used in The A-List
- 2014 Photo Friday Noteworthy 'Alive'
- 2010 Photoblog Award Best Asian & Oceanian Photoblog - Finalists
- 2009 Kuala Lumpur International Photoawards, Finalist
- 2009 Photoblog Award Best Asian & Oceanian Photoblog - Finalists
- 2008 Photoblog Award Best Black & White Photography - Finalists
- 2008 Photoblog Award Best Asian & Oceanian Photoblog - Finalists
- Special Mention 2008, The Photographic Society of the National University of Singapore, Montage Open Competition for Beggar Beside The Mercedes Benz
- 2007 Photoblog Award Best Asian Photoblog - Finalists
Images featured in videos & stories on forced prostitution & sexual slavery in India:
- Changing prices for sex work in Sonagachi, a Kolkata red-light district
- India's Disgrace: Sexual Slavery
- Street Photography Video on Vimeo
- Cool Photoblogs
(Noteworthy: My Environment)
- Flak Photo
All images and text on this site, blog, galleries and links are copyright Jon Gresham All Rights Reserved. Images are available for purchase.