Jon Gresham was born in England, grew up in Australia and has lived in Singapore and Thailand for the last 14 years. His stories have appeared in various anthologies and literary journals including From The Belly Of The Cat, Eastern Heathens, the mono-titular anthology Coast, Quarterly Literary Review Singapore, Ceriph and the flash fiction collections Twenty Four Flavours: Sushi, Century Egg & Dolphin Meat.
He writes stories, takes photos and blogs at www.igloomelts.com
His debut collection of short stories, We Rose Up Slowly, published by Math Paper Press, is coming soon.
Awards, Mentions & Other
- Cover image for IgnitED, provider of multi-media issues education resources
- Images based on Yeats' poem "Aedh Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven" featured in the leading poetry journal, Softblow
- Images from Speakeasy #16 used in The A-List
- 2014 Photo Friday Noteworthy 'Alive'
- 2010 Photoblog Award Best Asian & Oceanian Photoblog - Finalists
- 2009 Kuala Lumpur International Photoawards, Finalist
- 2009 Photoblog Award Best Asian & Oceanian Photoblog - Finalists
- 2008 Photoblog Award Best Black & White Photography - Finalists
- 2008 Photoblog Award Best Asian & Oceanian Photoblog - Finalists
- Special Mention 2008, The Photographic Society of the National University of Singapore, Montage Open Competition for Beggar Beside The Mercedes Benz
- 2007 Photoblog Award Best Asian Photoblog - Finalists
Images featured in videos & stories on forced prostitution & sexual slavery in India:
- Changing prices for sex work in Sonagachi, a Kolkata red-light district
- India's Disgrace: Sexual Slavery
- Street Photography Video on Vimeo
- Cool Photoblogs
(Noteworthy: My Environment)
- Flak Photo
All images and text on this site, blog, galleries and links are copyright Jon Gresham All Rights Reserved. Images are available for purchase.